Fair Address:Miami County Fairgrounds
650 N. County Rd. 25-A
Troy, OH 45373
- Take I-75 to Exit 78 and travel south for 3 miles on County Road 25-A. The Fairgrounds will be on the right.
- From Troy, take County Road 25-A (Elm Street) north out of Troy.
To print driving directions, please click here or on the map.
The Main Gate is located north of the Animal Shelter of County Road 25-A. All Fair patrons and North End exhibitors are encouraged to use this entrance.
The Alternate South Gate is accessed from Harrison Street and is for use by : holders of reserved parking permits, persons needing handicapped parking, and South End exhibitors. Some limited general parking is available in the South Lot on first come first served basis. All livestock trailers and trucks are to be parked at the South End of the Fairgrounds behind the horse barns or west of Horse Arena near west fence.
There are several restricted and handicapped parking areas on the fairgrounds. Handicapped parking is available inside the gate at the south entrance and at the north end of the race track and north of the livestock buildings.
- Unauthorized vehicles may be towed at the owner's expense.
- Fire lanes are mandatory around buildings.
- Shuttle wagons will make regular rounds from the parking area to the middle of the fairgrounds for those who wish to ride.
- No parking of vehicles will be allowed in camping areas.
This map shows the building use during the fair. NOTE: Subject to change.
Map of Miami County Fairgrounds (440 KB)